Please join us for Ashada Full Moon Celebrations on July 18th, 2016 evening! 🙂
Phalahara is a monthly community get together on Full Moon Day, with some delicious fruit and a lovely meditation to Reconnect to Nature. It is an open event, and you’re invited! Please join us, and bring your friends and family, too!
On every full moon day, our ancestors followed ‘Phalahara’, which translates to ‘Fruit Diet’. Fruits are the Natural food for human beings, and eating a fruit meal can give us a light, wonderful, healthy feeling.
Those who meditate regularly would have noticed that their meditation is much stronger on full moon days. This is especially true when you meditate on celestial bodies around Earth.
What is Phalahara all about?
Join us to experience how amazing this Nature Connection can feel.
We will begin the get together with a talk by Dr. Achyuthan Eswar, Co-founder, PHC Lifestyle Clinic, about how our body is Naturally linked to the cycles of Nature around us, and how the effects of fruit diet and meditation can be enhanced by the full moon.
The talk will be followed by Pancha Bhootha Nava Graha meditation, led by Professor Krish Murali Eswar, Kundalini Yogi. This is a meditation on the five elements of Nature and on the nine celestial bodies closest to Earth. ANYBODY can practice this meditation, irrespective of age. It is a 30 minute meditation. Chairs are provided for those who find it difficult to sit down.
Fruit Dinner will follow the group meditation. Fruit dinner is a potluck. You are invited to bring 1 kg of any fruit of your choice to share with everyone who comes! (*hint hint* Jackfruit season is about to end, and Musambi season is getting started! 😀 )
WHERE: ArtyPlantz, #25/1, 2nd Block, Akkamma Layout, Dinnur Main Road, R.T. Nagar, Bangalore
WHEN: July 18th, 2016.
- 5:30 pm – Gathering on the Terrace and Introductions.
- 6:00 pm – Talk on ‘PHALAHARA – UNDER THE FULL MOON’ by Dr. Achyuthan Eswar, Co-founder, PHC Lifestyle Clinic. Discover how our traditions are woven around the cycles of Nature and the phases of the moon, from diet to meditation. Reconnect to Nature to heal yourself in ways you’ve never imagined!
- 6:20 pm: Q&A, discussion with the facilitators
- 6:30 pm – Pancha Bhootha Nava Graha Meditation, led by Prof. Krish Murali Eswar, Kundalini Yogi.
- 7:00 pm – Fruit Dinner!
- 8:30 pm – Head back home and put everything you’ve learnt to use 🙂
- A voracious appetite!
- 1 kg of any fruit of your choice. You could bring more than one kind of fruit if you like! 🙂
- Plate (and knife & spoon if required) to eat dinner with us. Let’s not create any waste!
- A cloth or rubber mat, if you wish to use your own mat to meditate on. Chairs will be provided if you have difficulty sitting down.
- Your friends and family, whoever would like to meet a big gang of super healthy people and see how easy it is for themselves.
Until we meet, here are some resources for you to get started on the path towards perfect health:
Check out some awesome range of traditional Indian dishes we’ve cooked up here:
Interested in learning how to supercharge your health through food? Transform your kitchen and dining to a Health-Giving one with our online course, Living Mindfully, here:
We invite you to bring your FAMILY AND FRIENDS along! You’ll get an introduction to / celebration of Healthy Living, some impromptu music, and lots of chatting on sustainability, nature, plants, health, farming and more.
So, if you love good food, good people and Nature, make sure you’re coming! Looking forward to see you! 🙂
Click here to register for the event on our FaceBook events page:
Looking forward to you there! 🙂
ArtyPlantz – Incubating Social Entrepreneurs to Reconnect People Back to Nature
PHC – Return. Renewal. Rebirth. is an organisation that conducts event and workshops covering the entire spectrum of health, and runs clinics that help you understand the root cause of your ailment and reverse it by guiding you to systematically connect with Nature and change your life.
TerraTaala – Resonating with Earth is an ArtyPlantz initiative. It is a social enterprise that heals lands through native planting, natural farming and music.
Here’s the registration link again, just in case: